How to Volunteer at KCFPD# 47
1. Be between the ages of 18 and 65
2. Have a good attitude
3. Have a good driving record
4. Have a desire to help your neighbor for absolutely no reason other then the desire to make a positive difference in the community!
5. Live in or very near Fire Dist #47 (See Map Link)
6. Download, complete and sign the application (See Application Link)
7. Contact us Using the link on the left or Via phone at 360-886-1915 and we'll schedule a time to meet you and talk about the opportunity, if you're still interested continue down the list!
8. Go to the DOL and get an abstract of your driving record (Link on left)
9. Bring the application, copy of your driving record and drivers license to the meeting we scheduled along with your great attitude!
Still Interested? We sure hope to hear from you soon!! Thanks for stopping by!
Listen to Audio Feeds (These External links will take you away from this site)