Skip to main content

Outdoor Burning

How to Apply for an Annual Burn Permit in KCFPD #47

(For the months of Jan-June and Oct-Dec)

By order of the Fire Chief, there are no permitted burns allowed in KCFPD #47 from July 1st – October 1st.  Small 3 foot diameter campfires may still be used unless there is a total Burn Ban in place.

  1. Read the rules and agree to abide by them. Check with King County to see if there is a current burn ban in effect.
  2. Fill out, print, and sign the application. (Also have the property owner sign, if applicable.)
  3. Email to setup an appointment. HQ is located at 34803 SE 268th St. On your appointment day you will need a signed application and a $25 check or money order, payable to KCFPD #47.
  4. If needed, you may Contact Us or call us at (360) 886-1915.